- So she comes to me with a problem. She's been cooking Beneke's books, he's in Dutch with the IRS, and once they audit, it's "Rio de caca" for the both of them, to which I say "hey, let's involve Walt in this discussion," to which she says, "no, let's cut Beneke a check so's he can pay off the IRS." Again, not taking sides, but she really was trying to protect you... A little feedback here might be nice.
- "Let's involve Walt in this discussion."
- Yeah, that's what I told her. She said no.
- Internal Revenue Service, америкоская налоговая👉 Cook books
- химичить с бухгалтерией.👉 Río de caca
- на испанском, río
- река, caca
- какашки. О смысле выражения догадаться не сложно.👉 Not taking sides
- не вставая ни на чью сторону. По-русски будет что-то типа "я не пытаюсь никого защитить/оправдать, но ...".