- Sorry. The answer is still no. I have made a series of... very bad decisions, and I cannot make another one.
- Why did you make these decisions
- For the good of my family.
- Then they weren't bad decisions. What does a man do, Walter A man provides for his family.
- This cost me my family.
- When you have children, you always have family. They will always be your priority, your responsibility, and a man... a man provides. And he does it even when he's not appreciated or respected or even loved. He simply bears up, and he does it. Because he's a man.