Другие статьи канала Behance Daily
UMBALAMediaUmbala is a project based on the study of chromatic color schemes in objects.
All bodies are made up of substances that absorb and reflect electromagnetic waves, that is, they absorb and reflect colors.https://www.behance.net/gallery/87764105/UMBALA
Finding Water 2050MediaIt is 2050, Climate Change has reached the climax.
The fate of the world is sealed, A lot of things have had to change. Here's one village's Quest to staying alive.https://www.behance.net/gallery/88208127/Finding-Water-2050
Barcelona Districte CulturalMediaIdentity project:
Barcelona Districte Cultural. Finalist proposal. Institut de Cultura. Ajuntament de Barcelona, 2017https://www.behance.net/gallery/88199643/Barcelona-Districte-Cultural
V A P O R D R E A M S ?
'97 ?MediaAn excessively romanticized view of the 1990s through the lens of Vaporwave, using aesthetics from the mid 80's to late 90's.https://www.behance.net/gallery/46856217/V-A-P-O-R-D-R-E-A-M-S-97-
Way RunningMediaOver 23 billion shoes are made worldwide every year.
Most are made of plastic and destined for landfills. In 2019, three entrepreneurs from the sporting goods industry wanted to give runners a better kind of running shoe that addressed this issue. In addition to designing a shoe that could meet the needs of the most demanding runners, they wanted to market a sustainable product that would be good for the planet and the generation to come.https://www.behance.net/gallery/88035135/Way-Running
EsriMediaCrazy clever new campaign for location technology experts Esri via MAL \ FOR GOOD &
TBWA\Chiat\Day LA. Print executions &
cinemagraphs for Forest, Airport, Construction &
Port created almost entirely in CGI. Photographic elements on City, Port, Subway &
Africa by Stephen Stewart. Photographic elements on Construction &
City by Damon Wilder. Associate CD: Kristina Krkljus &
- MAL \ FOR GOOD | Art Directors: Mark Share &
- TBWA | Executive Producer: Dena Moore
- TBWA | Art &
Print Producer: Whitney Knecht
- TBWA | Senior Art Producer: Elisabeth Fried
- TBWA | Production Coordinator: Jessie Glenn
- Brand IdentityMediaHow do you design a corporate identity for a photographer without showing an image? The answer comes from the etymology of the word "photography". Photography, the art / science of creating visual images through the capture of light. Etymologically The word "photography" was created from the Greek roots ????? (ph?tos), genitive of ??? (ph?s), "light" and ????? (graphé) "representation by means of lines" or "drawing", together meaning "drawing with light".https://www.behance.net/gallery/87999369/George-Chinas-Brand-Identity
MagmaMediaA photography series investigating Lanzarote's volcanic landscapeshttps://www.behance.net/gallery/80058971/Magma
Expograph - Brand identityMediaExpograph is one of the major players in signage in France.
- Brand identityMediaExpograph is one of the major players in signage in France. Established since 1973 at the gateway to Paris, the group specializes in the design and manufacture of signage systems, visual communication and decoration. Signs, 3D letters, marking of buildings and offices;
the company, which designs and manufactures all its products in-house, now boasts a high level of expertise. In the spring of 2019, we were mandated to completely rethink the visual identity. Their mantra: inform, guide, beautify.https://www.behance.net/gallery/88138547/Expograph-Brand-identity
showMedia???????????? ?????????????? ??????????????????????? ???????????????https://www.behance.net/gallery/88093975/show
Slanted Magazine #34?EuropeMediaSlanted Magazine #34?Europe is a plea for a multi-faceted and vibrant Europe, against the backdrop of an Europe of nations, right-wing populism, and selfish politics. It is an inventory of Europe, showing a comment, a perspective, a feeling of illustrators, photographers, writers and graphic designers from all around Europe.https://www.behance.net/gallery/87833893/Slanted-Magazine-34Europe
N A T U . R A E XIMedia
Omikuji RugbyMediaLast summer I travelled to Paris to work with AKQA on this project for the rugby World Cup in Japan. I'm so excited and proud that I finally get to share the work we made! It's a comic / manga about Chizu, a French girl who loves rugby. She is visiting her grandfather Haruki in Japan to experience the rugby World Cup. She discovers a magic ribbon (omikuji) that can predict the future. The chapters were revealed during the World Cup, so be sure to check out www.paramourdurugby.com if you want to discover more!https://www.behance.net/gallery/85242355/Omikuji-Rugby