#вакансия #маркетинг #ассистент #MicrosoftДля англоговорящих классная вакансия в маркетинге Microsoft.
Описание следующее:EMEA Marketing Operations Support – RegionalThis role will support the DELL Regional Marketing Director/Lead (RMM) in managing the Marketing Operations with DELL as designated by Microsoft. Your primary role is to manage the quarterly planning cycle of our co-marketing investments, liaising with our local Partner Account Managers (PAM) in each country. These co-marketing investments are meant to drive OEM product adoption thru promotion of innovation &
design wins in the marketplace as well as to meet both volume and revenue targets of our Microsoft OEM Division.Additional deliverables of this role include:
• Supporting the DELL Regional Marketing Director to optimize joint marketing investments across certain regions/OEM partners as designated by Microsoft.
• Quarterly plan reviews, fine-tuning and editing to drive maximum program execution and compliance.
• Purchase Order (PO) creation, submission and approval routing thru Microsoft’s MyOrder system.
• Quarterly Proof of Execution (POE) review, submission and audit tracking for all joint marketing investments across certain regions/OEM partners as designated by Microsoft. .
• Supporting the DELL Regional Marketing Lead to manage the quarterly accrual and invoicing processes from creation to closure.
• Supporting the DELL Regional Marketing Lead with coordinating internal/external events, execution and asset creation as applicable and in line with Microsoft compliance guidelines.Qualifications
• Excellent command of oral and written English a must
• Experience in controlling/accounting/administrative support or equivalent.
• Marketing budget management experience a strong plus
• Business acumen related to Marketing ATL/BTL tactics a strong plus
• Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or Business management preferred.
• Fluent user of Excel a must (incl. advanced functions such as pivot table), fair handling of MS Office suite expectedLocation: Flexible. The role covers the EMEA region using Skype &
Teams and Email primarily for communication, so the job holder can work from home or Microsoft offices across EuropeWhat does a day look like? Checking status of marketing spend, marketing plans, and ensuring that processes are being followed. Starting new marketing initiatives using the tool, and checking for updates, logging stuff etc. Contacting marketing leads across Europe, along with their account counterparts in the OEM itself, and chasing them for their plans and proof of execution. Being expert in all things process. Fundamentally, this is a marketing operations role, so the person needs to be confident and happy with process and admin.What makes this role interesting? The role might be interesting either to a marketing/business graduate early in career, who will get exposure to the detailed working behind multiple-country program management for a large corporation and sees it as great opportunity. Alternatively, for someone who has proven expertise in marketing operations, the role offers the opportunity to engage across Europe and the US, working with a great team as part of a very successful global company.This is an external staff position. Your employer will be a third-party supplier, in service for Microsoft. CV-шки кидайте на email@example.com