- Steve said you might have something for us.
- Yeah, maybe. You guys are going to have to tell me. Remember my pal Tim Roberts?
- APD detective?
- Yeah, well, he's working on a murder case, and the victim's a 34-year-old male Caucasian by the name of Gale Boetticher.
- One night last month, Boetticher opens the door. Bam, take a bullet to the face from a person or persons unknown. Now, this Gale Boetticher is a bona-fide chemistry genius. I mean, he's got degrees up the wazoo, right? And, uh, as you might expect, he's a nerd's nerd. Vegan, sandals-and-socks kind of guy. As it turns out, he's also an A-number 1 meth cook. And what caught my eye is, uh, his specialty product's blue.
- So what are you thinking? This is your Heisenberg?
- No. What I think we got here is, uh, ahem, Heisenberg's former cook and maybe a line on Heisenberg himself. Anyway, uh, lo and behold, amidst all the hippie-dippie nonsense, ahem, I find this.
- Now, this here I do a little Google-fu, and I- I realize it's a parts number specifically for this baby. Now, that there is a high-volume HEPA industrial air filtration system. That's a $300,000 gadget. Perfect for a pharmaceutical plant or microchip factory or maybe the biggest meth lab north of the border.
👉 Sandals-and-socks guy
- добавляем в спикинг-словарь, крутая же метафора 😂